LMAO Tor! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Printable View
LMAO Tor! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm Tupac:
http://members.cox.net/shiner/tupac.jpg
And I found these on my old laptop hard drive - they sure looked a lot bigger on my POS 640x480 screen:
http://members.cox.net/shiner/BMWB.JPG
http://members.cox.net/shiner/BMWF.JPG
http://members.cox.net/shiner/BMWPLATE.JPG
OMFG LMFAO!!!!! damn tor!! that's fucking freaky [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
BAHAHAHAHA! Nice one HC. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hence why I've suddenly have decided not post my pic! Those damn Photoshopedators! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Mort, you are indeed fine looking.
Geez, LOTN, you've grown, although last time I saw your pic was way back in 2000!
thanks chosen one [img]wink.gif[/img] well if you ask really really nice they won't photoshop you, so post your pic anyway [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
Nope.
All I have in digital form are the pictures of when I was blonde and posing with a real 9mm. It's screaming to be altered!
Once I'll have a scanner, I'll gladly post more, less targeting pictures of myself.
Being photoshopped is a tradition. [img]wink.gif[/img]